I am so pissed that I took my car to the Earl scheib in Newport news and they screwed it up twice, after calling the corporate office back in April they sent me to va beach in which this one did a better job than the other shop, with the exception of dirt being all in the paint, the painted all the black rubber outlining the car silver and now the paint is chipping in less than 6 months...The district manager called me and lied to me about com in to va beach the first week of July, when I heard from him again it was the week of the 16th, he then told me to tar it to va beach that same day which was Monday evening, I called the va beach store on Wednesday to confirm they would be re painting my car to find out from the manager there that they were losing their staff in two days.

The manager stated to me that he could not fix my car in two days, and then called the district manager to ask for extra hours for the staff to fix my car, the district manager by the name of Al from northern va told the store manager to just patch it up... I was really pissed but I can say Marcus the store manager was not playing that patching game, the district manager then gave us a number to corporate to request a refund which was a bogus number....

I am high disappointed at this horrible service Earl scheib guaranteed and warranted and then just close down with a notice, I'm sure they didn't find out a week ago that they were closing...If anyone gets any information as to what can be done please email me at niecee1@gmail.com...

Review about: Earl Scheib Painting.

Had an Experience with Earl Scheib?

Comments

When you take a 06 infiniti to earl scheib that's just wrong. You got a car worth money should've spent the money